Getting an ABC License

Getting an ABC License

July 9, 2018 Leafwood Weddings

Historic Leafwood allows couples to bring in their own alcohol, however, you must have a temporary ABC License from the state of Virginia, in order to have any alcoholic beverages served during your event.

This includes wine, beer, and mixed drinks.

We have a new source that can help you obtain your license, if you don’t have the time to go online to apply.

ABC Consulting is a great resource for our couples.



Historic Leafwood  is a wedding venue located near Richmond, Tappahannock, Gloucester, Williamsburg, and Hampton Virginia.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.